- Laurel's Blog
- WIN Tickets to see Jessie J at The Roundhouse!
WIN Tickets to see Jessie J at The Roundhouse!
Posted by Laurel on Monday 16th of July 2012
With her list of festival appearances this summer outstripping even hardened veteran rockers JessieJ has undoubtedly become one of the acts everyone wants to see in 2012! I saw her at Radio 1's Hackney Weekend back in June, and it's fair to say the girl has an incredible voice, you can't fail to be infected when you hear her live.
The Voice judge has also become something of a style icon in recent months (anyone who can rock a Versace-esque printed jumpsuit deserves respect) with her no-fuss street style earning legions of adoring fans.
Now YOU have the chance to see Jessie perform, as the Londoner is taking to the stage at Camden's Roundhouse for one night only to celebrate the launch of the London 2012 Olympic Games. Hosted by Glacťau vitaminwater, you and a friend will win tickets to see Jessie J on Saturday 4th August.
I have five pairs of tickets to give away. To enter, simply answer the following question and send your answer with your full name, address and email address to my All In London Inbox. Five winners will be picked at random after the closing date of Friday 27th July.
What was the name of Jessie J's first UK single?
A). Do It Like A Dude
B). Price Tag
Love Laurel x
Competitions Terms and Conditions:
1. One entry per person. Multiple entries will not be counted.
2. Tickets valid only for Saturday 4th August at The Roundhouse, Camden. No alternative prize will be offered.
3. Doors open 7pm.
4. 14-16 year olds permitted only when accompanied by an adult.
5. Winners will be drawn after the closing date of Friday 27th July and notified via email as soon as the draw has taken place. Tickets will be posted first class recorded delivery on Monday 30th July.
Like this blog? See below for more from Laurel
Laurel's BlogYour one stop for all things fashion and beauty in London. The latest trends, the latest retail openings, celebrity fashion faux pas and more.
Read more from Laurel's Blog