Competition closes: Friday the 5th October Competition expired
Westons Cider has been lovingly produced in the Herefordshire village of Much Marcle for over 130 years and throughout this time has never wavered in its commitment to making the very best quality, traditional Cider with a characteristic rich style and a flavour simply bursting with fruit.
This year, Henry Westons Cider will be the Official Cider of The Times Cheltenham Literature Festival. In celebration of this exciting new partnership Westons Cider are offering one lucky reader a fantastic VIP package to the Literature Festival.
With more than 500 events to whet literary appetites, the Festival is one of the biggest and most prestigious literature festivals in the world; attracting a feast of writers, thinkers, poets, politicians, actors and modern wits to join the celebrations in the heart of Regency Cheltenham. Domestic goddess Nigella Lawson, acting legend Roger Moore and globetrotting superstar Michael Palin are just some of the surprising names topping this year’s bill. Henry Westons is a vintage cider with rich flavours and fruity aromas of citrus and honey - making it the perfect partner to sip and savour whilst mingling with the literati in Cheltenham.
We’re offering one lucky reader the chance to win an exclusive VIP experience at the Festival. The one off prize package includes:
• A pair of tickets to see Dom Joly on Friday 12th October
• A pair of tickets to two further events of the winners choice on Friday 12th October. Speakers taking to the Cheltenham stage that day include Paul O’Grady, Kirstie Allsop and Hugh Fearnley- Whittingstall.
• An overnight stay at the luxury country house hotel, The Greenway Hotel & Spa, inclusive of bed and breakfast and use of the Elan Spa leisure facilities
• The winner and their guest will also enjoy some time in the VIP writers' lounge, whilst enjoying complimentary Henry Westons cider.
Which famous name is not expected at this year's Cheltenham Literature Festival?
This competition has expired, we're not accepting any more entries, sorry
The full programme for The Times Cheltenham Literature Festival is available to view online at cheltenhamfestivals.com
Competition Terms & Conditions:
1. Closing date for entries is 09.00am BST 5th October 2012.
2. The winner will be chosen at random and notified by Westons Cider
3. The prize is for entrance only to the Cheltenham Literature Festival and over night stay at the Greenway hotel on Friday 12th October and doesn’t include subsistence or travel the winner may incur
4. Participants must be over 18 years of age to enter the competition
5. The prize cannot be transferred to another person
6. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize
7. Westons Cider accepts no responsibility for any misdirected or lost entries claims for prizes
8. Choice of events at The Times Cheltenham Literature Festival is subject to ticket availability, and may be subject to change.