An occasional two-floor club presented by Casino Royale and Smoke & Mirrors...
On the "Hey Boy" floor...
Capital Collision (live @ 11:15pm)
- This London four-piece fuse a mixture of live rock and indie with bouncy rhythms and fresh lyrical flows. Their single ‘Ten to two’ has been played and supported by DJ Alex Baker on Kerrang! Radio and they've so far conquered venues across the capital including The Dublin Castle, The Water Rats and The Bowery, where they supported the Libertines' Carl Barat.
Ed Wilder (Club NME / Casino Royale)
- As well as being a resident at Koko's Club NME, a support DJ for the Killers at their 2011 Scala warm-up shows and the only DJ we know to have played at the top of the BT Tower, Ed has been on fire when it comes to his remixes, which you really should check out:
Tommy Turntables (Popstarz)
- promoter & resident DJ at long-running gay indie club night Popstarz - in fact, one of the biggest indie nights in london - Tommy's career in clubland has been diverse and varied. he once had a residency at the Ministry Of Sound with Pushca but now spins only the finest indie. Until we recruited him recently for a 2nd Saturday residency at Smoke & Mirrors, he rarely DJed in other clubs, so consider yourselves honoured!
On the "Hey Girl" floor...
El Conchitas (Shoreditch Radio / Popstarz)
- El is resident at London's longest-standing alternative club night Popstarz and the Dublin Castle in Camden. She's also played Club NME, Dalston Superstore, Bestival 2011, Summer Rites, Glastonbury, Shoreditch House, Torture Garden and at launch parties for Marc Jacobs and Calvin Klein.
Megafone Sista (Pussies In Jacuzzis / Shoreditch Radio)
- a Camden regular for different bands and DJ sessions over the last few years, she's now got a show on Shoreditch Radio. She always has the dancefloor full for her new Smoke & Mirrors DJ residency, so she knows the score for this night!