Competitions Terms and Conditions
user means anyone using and/or visiting www.allinlondon.co.uk for any purpose.
entrant or you means anyone using and/or visiting the website www.allinlondon.co.uk and entering into any competition featured on that website.
we or us means The Kolberg Partnership whose Registered Office is at Kemp House, 152 City Road, London EC1V 2NX, Company Registration number 05319303
Website means the website and all contents at www.allinlondon.co.uk
(2) Competitions on the website will either be controlled by us or controlled by other organisations who take responsibility for the running, prize allocation and terms of entry and of the competitions generally. Competitions which are controlled by us will clearly state "This competition is controlled by us. Competition details and the applicable terms and conditions can be viewed here."
(3) These Competition Terms & Conditions apply to all competitions that are controlled by us.
(4) Individual Competitions will have individual rules, conditions and notices which relate to that specific competition. These Individual Competition Rules will be displayed with each competition.
(5) By entering a competition, the entrant confirms that he/she is aged 18 or over and that he/she has read, understood and agree to be bound by these Competition Terms & Conditions together with our User Agreement and the Individual Competition Rules. Where you are entering a competition on behalf of an organisation you confirm that you have the legal right to do so.
(6) In the event that there are any discrepancies between these Competition Terms & Conditions and the Individual Competition Rules then the Individual Competition Rules shall prevail.
3 ENTRY QUALIFICATION
(1) All entrants must be UK residents
(2) None of our employees nor any of their immediate family members (spouse, child, sibling, parent, partner) nor any member of their household may qualify to enter
(3) We reserve the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
(4) Individual Competition Rules or the nature of the prizes (for example a holiday outside of the UK) may require that entrants meet specific conditions, restrictions or requirements (e.g. holding a valid current passport to travel abroad). In all such circumstances it is the entrants sole responsibility to ensure that the entrant can meet these specific requirements and we can not be held liable, nor can we incur further expense in this regard.
(5) Where any entrant is disqualified from any competition we, in our sole discretion decide whether a replacement should be selected. Any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria and will be subject to the same qualification, Competition Terms and Conditions and Individual Competition Rules as the disqualified entrant.
4 ENTRY SUBMISSION
(1) In addition to clause 3 above, by submitting an entry, the entrant is confirming that the information supplied by them is accurate, valid and true.
(2) Each entrant can only submit one entry for each individual competition. Where we discover or have reasonable grounds for believing a winner has submitted more than one entry, then we reserve the right to disqualify that winner and select an alternative winner.
(3) All entries must be submitted in the manner required in the Individual Competition Rules. This is normally by completion and submission of a question on the website.
(4) Entries must be submitted by any closing date required in the Individual Competition Rules. Where no time is specified and just a date given, the latest time for receipt of entries by us is 11.30pm on that day. So, for example, when a competition closing date states 29th November 2020, entries can be submitted up until 11.30pm on the 29th November 2020
(5) There is no purchase requirement to enter a competition and there is no charge to register for use of our website
(6) If any entry requires the making of a telephone call, particularly use of a Premium Rate telephone number,
(a) The Individual Competition Rules will include details of the estimated length of the call and its anticipated cost, and any other information which we must supply in accordance with the Independent Committee for the Supervision of Standards of the Telephone Information Services regulations.
(b) Entrants can also enter the competition by submitting a written application, to our address above, provided that entry is received by us before the closing date given in the Individual Competition Rules
(7) Proof of submission is not accepted as proof of receipt by us.
(8) Where competition entry relies on the submission of an individual entry, such as a piece of prose, text, picture, photograph, etc, you confirm that this is your own work, is not subject to copyright and does not breach any third party's rights.
(9) We do not accept any liability whatsoever in respect of competitions or competition entries, including any error, delay or problem in transmission, communication or otherwise, access to the website, loss, deletion, destruction, theft, fraud, alteration or any other defect nor any unauthorised use of the website including access to entries whatsoever.
We reserve the right to or amend any Competition, these Competition Terms & Conditions and any Individual Competition Rules without prior Notice. Changes will be posted on the website. You can also obtain a written copy of the Competition Terms & Conditions and/or any Individual Competition Rules by writing to us at our address above.
In the event of any dispute whatsoever, then our decision will be final, without entering into any correspondence or other communications.
(1) Unless Individual Competition Rules state otherwise, prize winners are chosen by us at random from all qualifying entries, within 21 days of the closing date.
(2) If applicable, any decision regarding tie-breakers, joint winners etc will be made by us unless otherwise required by Statute.
(3) All our decisions will be final.
(4) Prize winners will be notified by e-mail, using their details as submitted on entry, within 28 days of the closing date, unless Individual Competition Rules state otherwise.
(5) Where there are multiple prizes available for one competition, there will only be one prize per entrant.
(6) Prize winners names will be published on the website or can be obtained by writing to us at our address above.
(7) Any claims for prizes must be made within 45 days of the Closing date in the Individual Competition Rules and made in accordance with those Individual Competition Rules. Unclaimed prizes will be void and will either be offered in another competition or an alternative winner may be chosen.
(8) Prizes are not transferable and unless specifically stated in the Individual Competition Rules, there is no cash alternative. Prizes are subject to availability. At any time we reserve the right to substitute prizes which we determine to be of at least the same value as the original prize.
(9) Unless specifically stated, all taxes, insurances, expenses, equipment etc required to enjoy the prize is the responsibility of the winner. The prize may be dependant on further conditions or restrictions. Please also refer to clause 3(4) above.
8 INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
(1) Where applicable, entrants agree that in consideration of entering any competition they irrevocably and unconditionally assign copyright and all other rights in the entry and that we shall be free to assign those rights.
(2) In addition, all entrants specifically confirm that they will adhere to the User Agreement, particularly clause 5.
(1) Entrants are referred to clause 4 above, and particularly clause 4(9) in respect of entry submission.
(2) Entrants are referred to clause 9 of our User Agreement.
(3) Otherwise, to the extent that the law allows we will not be held responsible for any disappointment, errors, mistakes, accident, technical problems, loss, damage, or anything whatsoever, relating to any Competition.
10 PUBLICITY AND DATA PROTECTION
(1) Entrants agree that if they win competitions they will take part in promotional activity
(2) Entrants specifically confirm that we reserve the right to use the names and addresses of winners, their photographs and recordings of them on the website and in any other publicity.
Each clause or any part at all of these Terms and Conditions is to be regarded as independent of the others. This means that should any clause or any part at all of this agreement be found to be unenforceable or invalid it will not affect the enforceability or validity of the rest of this agreement.
(1) These terms and conditions are supplemental to the User Agreement but supersede any and all prior representations, understandings and agreements between you and us.
(2) We reserve the right to vary our terms and conditions at any time and such variation takes effect when they are posted on our website
These Terms & Conditions shall be interpreted, construed and enforced in accordance with English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.