When a loved one passes away, arranging a funeral can be daunting. We can help you through this difficult time.
B Wallis & Son Funeral Directors opened in 1994. We have a welcoming reception area, a private arrangement area and an air-conditioned chapel of rest for families to spend time with the deceased. Our chapel of rest can be opened outside of normal hours to suit your family’s needs
We can help you in all aspects of arranging funeral for your loved one, including:
• Advice on registering the death
• Helping select a coffin, casket or urn
• Choosing a headstone or memorial
• Making arrangements for the crematorium or cemetery
• Advice on flowers, donations, announcements, stationery, and memorials
• Choosing hymns, music and the order of service
• Arranging transport for family and providing a hearse
• Taking care of arrangements and special requests on the day of the funeral.
• Being there if you need to speak to someone 24 hours a day.
We provide a professional and personal service that is sympathetic to your family’s needs. We are proud of our compassionate and caring manner, attention to detail and the high standards of service based on years of experience.
Our comprehensive range of coffins and urns provides a wide choice to suit all requirements. We also have a display of memorials that are available in a range of styles and materials.
We are part of Dignity, a British company and members of the National Association of Funeral Directors (NAFD).
We also provide funeral plans.
We are open 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday, but are available 24 hours a day on the above telephone number should you require our services.
Please call if you would like to speak to a funeral director.