When a loved one passes away, arranging a funeral can be daunting.
We can help you through this difficult time.
Established in the 1890s C Selby & Son Funeral Directors have served many generations of the same families for more than 100 years.
We can help you with the funeral you want, including:
• Advice on registering the death
• Making arrangements for the crematorium or cemetery
• Helping select a coffin, casket or urn
• Choosing a headstone or memorial
• Deciding on hymns, music and the order of service
• Advice on flowers, donations, announcements, stationery, and memorials
• Arranging transport for family and providing a hearse
• Special requests
• Taking care of arrangements on the day of the funeral.
• Being there if you need to speak to someone 24 hours a day.
We provide a professional and personal service that is sympathetic to your family’s needs. We are proud of our compassionate and caring manner, attention to detail and the highest standards based on years of experience.
Our chapels of rest are available for families and can be opened outside of normal hours.
We are part of Dignity, a British company and members of the National Association Funeral Directors (NAFD).
We also provide funeral plans.
David Horne, Bow, London
Added: Jul 2013
My Grandmother recently passed away and my family were overseas, i had never had to organise a funeral before, which i had to do on my own whilst i was grieving too. Selby's helped me through the whole process, arranging almost every little detail with care and compassion, they could see what my Gran meant to me and they dealt with me and her in a very caring and sympathetic way. The day went extremely well and with their help and guidance i was able to give my Gran the send off she deserved, which gave me great peace of mind in the days following the funeral. Thank you Selby's