1. Stephen Fry
- because I reckon he would be 'quite interesting' to talk to and nice and generally fun to have at a dinner party.
2. Brian Blessed
- because the party would never get dull with this guy there. He is awesome.
3. Simon Pegg
- I reckon I have a lot in common with Mr Pegg, and we would have some good geeky conversations. I've been watching him since before Shaun of the Dead, and even Spaced.
4. Derren Brown
- He's just an interesting guy. I reckon he'd be funny when he's drunk, too.
5. Johnny Depp
- He's someone I'd love to sit down and have a conversation with, and not from a fangirl crush point of view, I just have always had a lot of respect for this man. We would not
talk about how great he is, but music and movies and The Fast Show :D
6. David Mitchell
- He's geeky and funny and I like that. Again one for drunken conversation.
7. Terry Jones
- My favorite member of Monty Python. I would have all of them, but I'm running out of seats at my party. He's very chatty and lively and bubbly and fun.
8. Jack Black
- He rocks.
Guest on the reserve list include Nathan Lane, Robert Downey Jr, Ian McKellen... there's loads I went through. I don't seem to like any women.
Posted: 2008-10-13 20:55:26