market trading

Your moderators today are...

John Alker
Since: May 2005
Posts: 0
View Profile

Posted: Monday the 30th May 2005 at 16:41

market trading

Do you need a license to flog stuff at Brick Lane market on a Sunday?

All In London
Since: Apr 2005
Posts: 2484

Posted: Tuesday the 31st May 2005 at 10:24

Hi John,

Welcome to The Knowledge.

To trade on Brick Lane market you need to apply for a license and then pay each sunday you wish to trade.

The license application costs £60. Once accepted you can trade on the market on a Sunday for £36 on a casual basis or £30 on a permanent basis.

To get an appication form call this number: 020 7377 8963

Hope that helps,
The All In London Team

AIL Staff - Moderators and all round bloomin nice guys 'n' gals.

Powered by AILForum