I found broken glass cubes in my main dish.
This is was a serious health & safety matter, but what I found most disappointing was the relaxed attitude of the manager.
He did apologise but also added that "human error happens all the time." It seemed like such an unprofessional thing to say, especially when you in a business that prepares food for customers to eat and foreign bodies such as glass is a serious concern for the health and safety of the customer.
He did waive the cost of my main, but continued to charge us for the rest of the meal. He is in his every right to do so, but it was his lack of professionalism that really concerned me.
His staff seemed more empathetic and had a better approach than the manager.
It was a shame as up to that point, I was enjoying the food and the atmosphere. That experience has really alarmed me and I would not go back to Simurgh again.