Though the food quality is above average, watch out for the following pit falls and hidden costs:
1) The menu needs to be more precise. When clarfications were requested to the errors, they were brushed aside under the excuse of mis-print.
2) The pitta bread and humus was offered under the pretex of complimemtary items and then charged in the bill.
3) The special lunch menu on their web-site is advertised as £5 but on the actual menu on the site, the same is at £5.75.
4) The option/s on the menu is served without consulting the customer.
5) The service is not customer focused. The break up of the bill was given with arrogance with the remark by the manager " I am here to sell only".
I would never go to this place again, even if it is the last eatery on earth.