The Shard, designed by Master Architect Renzo Piano, stands at a height of 1,016ft defining London’s skyline and recognised throughout the world.
Situated at the top of Western Europe’s tallest building, The View From The Shard is a premium visitor attraction with spectacular panoramic views of the city stretching for up to 40 miles. It’s the perfect stop for all visitors to London and a must do for those living in the capital – you’ll experience the city like never before.
General Admission Tickets all include:
• Access to Level 69 and to the open air Skydeck on Level 72 where you’ll be exposed to the elements and the sounds of the city below.
• Complimentary audio and visual guides available in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Catalan, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Portuguese and Arabic to learn about the view, The Shard and the capital.
• Use of Interactive Telliscopes to learn about London’s past, present and future.
• Access to London’s highest Champagne experience and Sky Boutique
• London Landmark Guarantee – you’ll be walking on air amongst the clouds, but if they spoil your view, you can return for free!*
• Friendly Guest Ambassadors will bring the view to life with their in depth knowledge of London’s skyline.
• Drinks and snack available to purchase on Level 72
• No time limit in the attraction
* If you cannot see at least three of the following landmarks – The London Eye, St Paul’s Cathedral, The Gherkin Tower, Tower Bridge and One Canada Square on the day of your visit, The Shard will let you return within 3 months for free! Staff at the ticket desk will let you know on the day if the Visibility Guarantee has been authorised and will arrange your return ticket.
Opening Time Variations
20, 27 January, 3, 10, 17, 24 February, 10, 17, 24 March, 14, 21, 28 April and 5, 12, 19 May 2018 open 10am - 9:15pm (Last entry 8pm)
28 March 2018 open 10am - 6pm (Last entry 4:30pm)
15 May 2018 open 12pm - 10pm (Last entry 9pm)