The View From The Shard presents the Summer Of Music
The UK’s highest music Festival
Bringing you sounds at new heights, from the capital of the music scene in the tallest building, this is the only music event of its kind in the UK; The View From The Shard presents the Summer Of Music. Taking music to literally new levels, The View From The Shard is giving you the chance to be part of a very special party. This summer, a variety of artists will be performing at the top of the iconic structure, adding entertainment to the already amazing photo opportunities. With the goal of raising the rood in London’s highest rise, guests can listen to music from acoustic sessions provided by some of the very best unsigned acts in town organised by Talentbanq. Saturday nights will bring you the best tunes from some of the finest DJ’s. From Vernon Kay & Love Island’s resident DJ’s The Mac Twins (because it wouldn’t be a party if Love Island isn’t involved) to George Shelly and Toby Anstis.
Entry into the Saturday night DJ gigs is included in all tickets.
Available to guests 18+ only.
Choose one of the following dates from the calendar:
4 August: George Shelley + Toby Anstis (Heart Radio)
11 August: Roberto (Heart 80s) + Katie Thistleton (Radio 1)
18 August: Vernon Kay + The Mac Twins (Official Love Islands DJs)
25 August: Cel Spellman (Radio 1) + Will Manning (Capital FM)
Tickets for just £24.95!
Situated at the top of London’s tallest building, The View from The Shard offers unrivalled 360 degree panoramic views, stretching over 40 miles of London’s skyline for as far as the eye can see. The equivalent of the height of 57 double decker buses, The View from The Shard is a must do for all visitors, enabling guests to experience the capital like never before. The journey begins in the extraordinary high-speed lifts that carry you to the show stopping heights of the viewing galleries on level 69 and 72, where you can see all the iconic landmarks at once.
Take your time to soak in the sights whilst enjoying a glass or two of Moët & Chandon Brut Imperial at London’s highest Champagne bar or head up to the ‘open-air skydeck’ and be exposed to the sounds and elements of the city below.
General Admission Tickets all include:
• Access to Level 69 and to the open air Skydeck on Level 72 where you’ll be exposed to the elements and the sounds of the city below.
• Complimentary audio and visual guides available in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Catalan, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Portuguese and Arabic to learn about the view, The Shard and the capital.
• Use of Interactive Telliscopes to learn about London’s past, present and future.
• Access to London’s highest Champagne experience and Sky Boutique
• Friendly Guest Ambassadors will bring the view to life with their in depth knowledge of London’s skyline.
• Drinks and snack available to purchase on Level 72
• No time limit in the attraction
Please note the following changes in opening times:
28th July 2018
10th August 2018
17th August 2018
24th August 2018
26th August 2018
1st September 2018