Situated at the top of London’s tallest building, The View from The Shard offers unrivalled 360 degree panoramic views, stretching over 40 miles of London’s skyline for as far as the eye can see. The equivalent of the height of 57 double decker buses, The View from The Shard is a must do for all visitors, enabling guests to experience the capital like never before. The journey begins in the extraordinary high-speed lifts that carry you to the show stopping heights of the viewing galleries on level 69 and 72, where you can see all the iconic landmarks at once.
Take your time to soak in the sights whilst enjoying a glass or two of Moët & Chandon Brut Imperial at London’s highest Champagne bar or head up to the ‘open-air skydeck’ and be exposed to the sounds and elements of the city below.
General Admission Tickets all include:
• Access to Level 69 and to the open air Skydeck on Level 72 where you’ll be exposed to the elements and the sounds of the city below.
• Complimentary audio and visual guides available in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Catalan, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Portuguese and Arabic to learn about the view, The Shard and the capital.
• Use of Interactive Telliscopes to learn about London’s past, present and future.
• Access to London’s highest Champagne experience and Sky Boutique
• Friendly Guest Ambassadors will bring the view to life with their in depth knowledge of London’s skyline.
• Drinks and snack available to purchase on Level 72
• No time limit in the attraction