Founded over 65 years ago The Original Tour is now the largest and most popular sightseeing operator in the world and has established itself as THE essential introduction to London.
With a history dating back to the early 1900’s, The Original London Sightseeing Tour is the first sightseeing tour of its kind. The Original Sightseeing Tour provides more than just a great way to travel around London, in 1951, at the time of the Festival Of Britain and now the largest single sightseeing operator in the world; it has since become the essential introduction to London.
The Hop On Hop Off service allows you to board any of the tour routes at over 90 different stops with a commentary in English and a choice of 9 Languages (English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Portuguese and Mandarin Chinese) on selected routes.
You can relax and enjoy the tour, listening to commentary, whilst your children are entertained and informed by the highly acclaimed ‘Kids Club’ commentary and their FREE London activity packs. The Original Tour is the only tour operator to offer audio commentaries specially designed for children.
Services are frequent and reliable with tours running daily, every 15-20 minutes. The Original Tour allows you to experience all the magical sights and sounds of London in a comfortable and secure environment. All tours are fully approved by Visit London.
Changing of The Guard
The Original Tour Changing of the Guard Walking Tour will now start at 09:45am from The Original London Visitor Centre (17-19 Cockspur Street, Trafalgar Sq)
The Changing of the guard parade will take place at Buckingham Palace on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday
On days when the Buckingham Palace guard change does not take place (Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday), our walking tour will take your clients to see the Changing of the Horse Guard (at horse guards parade) and will then visit Buckingham Palace
Disabled Access: Approximately 95% of the fleet has wheelchair access.
The Original Tour and London City Tour, two of the world’s most experienced sightseeing operators of hop-on-hop-off and panoramic city tours, have announced an innovative and unique new partnership in London.
As a combined force, both companies will offer an unrivalled “Hop-On Hop-Off” bus and boat experience where customers can see London at their own pace on board an extensive fleet of open-top buses and on a Thames River Cruises.
• Coverage: The most extensive choice of tours with 7 individual routes to choose from
• Flexibility: Over 100 bus stops around London to get you closer to all London’s top sights & attractions
• Value: Best value for money sightseeing in London
• Service: More than 80 sales staff available to answer questions & help plan your day
• Family Friendly: Kids’ commentary, fun activity books and Family Value Passes, plus unbeatable Kids prices
• Included FREE: 3 complimentary walking tours
• Connectivity: Free WiFi on all buses
• Commentary: Multi-language as well as live commentary
• Accessibility: All buses are wheelchair accessible.