Standard Conference only: £1999,
Conference only early bird by 18th December: £1699
About the event
What can HR do to drive organisational agility in Life Sciences and link this to bottom line business impact? How can HR better lead growth and manage risk in emerging markets? And what can be done to boost HR capability quickly to meet an evolving set of challenges in an ever-changing Bio Pharma sector?
These are some of the critical questions that underpin LEAP HR: Life Sciences.
LEAP HR: Life Sciences is a truly unique conference. Firstly it is exclusively focused on tackling HR challenges within the Life Sciences sector. Secondly, it is specifically designed to share the successful impact that HR leaders have had on business performance, and how they achieved it.
LEAP stands for Leadership, Engagement, Analytics & Process, four key components of any HR strategy. Case studies focus on one, or several, of these elements in demonstrating how HR has delivered tangible business impact on the bottom line of some of the industry's most progressive companies.
- Achieve biotech agility at big pharma scale: Sanofi
- Effectively manage change in a highly regulated industry: Perrigo International
- Adapt to thrive in building the Life Sciences leadership of the future: Chiesi Farmaceutici
- Ensure HR is driving corporate strategy, not just aligning with it: Novartis
- Build a values-driven, high-performance culture at speed: Horizon Discovery
- Develop pragmatic people strategies to help you drive emerging market growth: Polpharma
- Apply one of the industry's most innovative HR operating models in your business: The Broad Institute of Harvard & MIT
- Transform HR impact at a fraction of the cost: Novo Nordisk
- Reduce the risk of 'change fatigue' in an ever-changing Bio Pharma business: Roche
Speakers: Laura-Katrin Seitz, Yossi Gal, Giorgio Cavelleri, Oonagh Johnston, Heather Hayes, Erica Briody, Ralf Eulentrop, Stig Flindt, Andy Porter, John Burke, Jamil Qureshi, Amber Schoonderwoerd, Aleksandra Szafraniec, Julie French