This workshop is aimed to everybody interested in the fashion industry. Whether you are a photographer, a stylist, a fashion blogger or an art director, we will help you develop skills in producing, managing and photograph a street fashion photo shoot.
Our expert fashion photographer Calvin Chinthaka will teach you all about how to create a style for both female and male fashion shoots as well as how to select the perfect location and plan a photo shoot.
Calvin is a renowned advertising, Fashion and commercial photographer from London with over 8 years experience in the fashion industry and working with local and international brands.
Once all is set up and clear, the photographer will support you and assist you while shooting on location.
What to expect?
· Work with a professional fashion photographer and models, both female and male, as well as with sponsored clothes and complements from local brands.
· Behind the scenes. A professional make up artist will explain you all tips and techniques to achieve the best look for a fashion photo shoot.
· Outdoor lighting. How to use available light creatively with surroundings objects and landscapes. How to use reflectors and other light modifies to craft light and shadows.
· Fashion posing. How to direct your model and make a creative portfolio. How to use angles and composition to Influence the image and expose the garment.
· Style. How to capture a fashion editorial series and make use of props and details to create a narrative story during the photo shoot .
Official Link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/fashion-photography-workshop-tickets-34820798947