The Sandwich Spa is a one of a kind deli-come-spa serving up health and beauty sandwiches paired with wellness and beauty treatments - enabling customers to feed their body from the inside and out and help contribute towards beautiful skin, hair and an improved mood.
At The Sandwich Spa, opened by healthy food brand BFree Foods, customers choose a sandwich that contains ingredients benefitting a specific aspect of beauty or wellness. They then receive a complementary spa treatment while they eat.
The Sandwich Spa is the home of the first ever anti-ageing sandwich, ‘Roll Back The Clock’, which only uses ingredients that have been proven to combat the signs of ageing. It is made with a BFree Multigrain wrap containing a combination of buckwheat and amaranth, both of which support cell repair and combat wrinkles and are filled with a whole host of age-defying foods including anti-oxidant rich sweet potatoes, and spinach - a great source of phytonutrients that can help to prevent sun damage. Customers who choose to Roll Back The Clock can enjoy the wrap alongside a vitamin C rich collagen-boosting facial.
Also on the menu is the B.L.T (that’s Beautiful Long Tresses): a wrap for improving the lustre of your locks. It is made with tofu, which helps restore keratin levels in the body and is know to boost the appearance of hair, as well as walnuts, which help strengthen hair follicles. The B.L.T will be served to customers as they enjoy a stimulating scalp massage.
All of the beauty-sandwiches have been invented by the future Countess of Sandwich, and BFree ambassador, Julie Montagu.
THE FULL SANDWICH SPA MENU:
· Roll Back the Clock, the anti-ageing wrap – served with a collagen boosting and revitalising facial
· Mindfulness Bites, a mood-enhancing sandwich – served with a session of mindfulness using uplifting and mood enhancing scents
· B.L.T (Beautiful, Long, Tresses), a wrap with hair conditioning and strengthening properties – served with a scalp boosting, antioxidant oil loaded head massage
· A Slice of Energy, an energy boosting meal – served with a comforting and anxiety easing neck, shoulder and back massage
· Good Gut Club, a bloat-preventing pitta pocket – served with a skin conditioning and inflammation reducing full body wrap
The three day pop-up has been created by healthy food brand BFree Foods, which specialises in gluten and wheat free bread, alongside health and fitness guru Julie Montagu (of Ladies of London fame and soon to be taking up presenting duties for the BBC’s coverage of the Royal Wedding).
Official Link: https://billetto.co.uk/e/the-sandwich-spa-tickets-261675