What is it about?
We’ve teamed up with a professional designer, so you can explore how the worlds you see on stage are created!
This will be a fun and challenging workshop that explores the world of costume, scenery and design. Learn how productions move from the page to the stage and create your own design using Grimm Tales as inspiration. Everyone will get a chance to design, paint and create and you'll use your new skills to make a piece to take home. Can you make a costume in a day?
This workshop will appeal to young people who enjoy creativity and theatre, however previous experience is not necessary. If a particular participant is interested but lacking in confidence then we will support them to develop their creativity and confidence throughout the day.
Who is it for?
The workshop is for children aged 7-11 years old. All places must be booked in advance. No grown-ups allowed!
What is included in my workshop ticket?
• Themed activities and workshop led by a professional artist
• Your creation to take home
• A Unicorn Theatre project assistant
• A break time treat
• An invitation for friends & family to view the creation
• A certificate to take home
• Experienced DBS certified staff who will ensure a safe and enjoyable experience
Official Link: https://www.unicorntheatre.com/Holiday-Workshops