Lady Abercorn’s has partnered with local East London illustrator and tattoo artist Sophie Mo and award-winning Bulleit Frontier Whiskey to create an immersive whiskey infused drinking and dining experience, which pays homage to the illustrious landlady’s intrepid travels and the creative flair of the area.
Hidden behind heavy oak panelled doors, the pop-up parlour will be a destination for the curious. Daring guests will be able to indulge in a specially curated menu of decadent whiskey cocktails and limited edition dishes whilst the neon light wall provides the perfect selfie backdrop.
Visitors will be able to enjoy a calendar of events throughout the pop-up, such as whiskey masterclasses or tattoo consultancy with Sophie Mo. For the undecided, guests will receive temporary tattoos with every cocktail and the parlour houses a full-length ‘magic mirror’, which superimposes a selection of tattoo designs on the body so individuals can experience their new look without getting inked.
Featuring eclectic flavour combinations, the specially curated whiskey cocktail menu celebrates five countries from Lady Abercorn’s exotic travels.
Specially commissioned pieces of tattoo wall art by Sophie Mo bring to life the cocktails and the countries that they have been inspired by. For example, there are sculptural & architectural designs for Italy and flapper-style tattoos, referencing America’s iconic speakeasies.
The cocktails will be served in uniquely designed glasses, and will include:
• Quincy Cidre – A French inspired cocktail featuring Bulleit Bourbon, Apple Cider and Quince Shrub
• Chai This At Home – A cocktail inspired by the spices of India, featuring Bulleit Bourbon, Chai Tea, Winter Spice, Hemp Milk, Vanilla Drops, Maple & Black Walnut Bitters
• IScream – Inspired by classic Italian ice-cream, this offering includes a Shot of Bulleit Bourbon sweetened with Honey Truffle and served with a Smoked Salted Caramel and Bulleit Ice Cream Sandwich
• Mate Rye Here – A ‘Secret Serve’ inspired by America’s speakeasies includes Bulleit Rye and Yerba Mate
• Ye Olde Fashioned – A Middle Eastern inspired cocktail featuring Bulleit Ten-Year-Old Bourbon, Carob Syrup, Hazelnut and Chocolate Malagasy Bitters
With a menu featuring bourbon infused dishes, guests can enjoy bar snacks including Smoked Haddock Scotch Egg served with Bulleit Whiskey & Horseradish Crème Fraiche. Those looking for something more substantial can tuck into the signature Highland Venison Burger in a croissant style bun served with Cumberland Sauce, Cheddar, Homemade Red Onion Relish with Honey Roasted Parsnips,
For diners with a sweet tooth, the menu offers an indulgent homemade Salted Caramel Bulleit Whiskey ice-cream sandwich branded with a Bulleit Frontier Whiskey iron, to create a delicious smoky aftertaste.
Official Link: https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/hotel/united-kingdom/andaz-london-liverpool-street/longe/dining