• To showcase the FA Mars Just Play grassroots football programme, a special one-off pop-up football simulator at London Victoria Station will offer competitive commuters a chance to test their skills to see if they are one of the best in London.
• An England Lioness star will also be joining evening commuters at the pop-up football simulator; with 18th November marking the anniversary of the first ever England women’s international match in 1972.
• Whether you’re a seasoned player or haven’t kicked a ball for years, all are invited to have a go and see how they compare on the leader board. This is the essence of the FA Mars Just Play programme, now the biggest and fastest-growing adult football participation programme, where people strive to create new, flexible formats of play that allow everyone to enjoy the game of football.
• On the day, share your score with our FA Mars social media channels: #justplay @marsfootball @marsuknews
• Visit the FA Mars Just Play special one-off pop-up football simulator between 7am-7pm on Monday 19thNovember at London Victoria Station and have a go at getting your name on the leader board. An England Lioness will be joining evening commuters between 5pm and 7pm.
• London Victoria Station, in the main atrium.
• To encourage more adults to discover or rediscover the joy and benefits of recreational football, Mars is bringing the fun of a kickabout to one of London’s busiest stations through a pop-up football simulator.
• The FA Mars Just Play programme gives the casual footballer a chance to just turn up to a venue and play football without needing to make a commitment to a season of matches and training – it’s about turning up for an hour of exercise and a bit of fun.
• There is a Just Play session for all adults (+16), regardless of your gender or ability.