Free (excluding talks & workshops, which need to be pre-booked)
About the event
Female empowerment, activism, discovery and self-care collide in the latest event from The Body Shop. Enjoy free makeovers, express facials, massages and hair braiding. With artwork from Laura Callaghan, the space explores female empowerment including a ‘Power of SHEa’ exhibition celebrating 25 years of the SHE behind The Body Shop’s Community Trade shea butter.
Enjoy the curated shop with 25% off and be treated to a free Goodie Bag, worth £30, when you spend £25.
Take a seat at one of the inspirational #empowHER talks and workshops, which will share insightful tips and life lessons. With the help of smart, incredible women we will be discussing everything from body confidence, anxiety, finding your game face (when hiding under the duvet feels more where you’re at), everyday activism, carving a career your way to looking after yourself… and more.
Who will be joining the #empowHER sessions? Expect to see familiar friends and faces of The Body Shop and some new, including…
• Megan Crabbe, body positive activist and author
• Fearne Cotton, broadcaster and author of ‘Happy’
• Scarlett Curtis, author of 'Feminists Don’t Wear Pink'
• Pixie Geldof, activist and model
• Cat Meffan, yoga teacher and wellness blogger
• Sonny Turner, model and activist
• Deborah Frances-White, comedian and host of ‘The Guilty Feminist’ podcast
• Clare Amfo, Radio 1 DJ
• Laura Whitmore, presenter
Official Link: https://www.thebodyshop.com/en-gb/beauty-events