The Food Exchange
If you're looking to start or grow a food or drink business, this is the event for you!
Join inspiring retail buyers, entrepreneurs and experts from the food and drink industry for this one-day extravaganza.
How does the Food Exchange work?
Exchange events put in you in touch with large brand buyers looking for products just like yours. You'll hear advice from a variety of entrepreneurs who have been there and done it plus experts in topics such as sales, marketing and PR for the food industry.
You can bring along samples to display but please note there's limited space and it's on a first come, first served basis. Attendees, buyers, journalists and bloggers can view your products during the breaks. Please note Enterprise Nation is not liable for the safety and security of your products.
Pitch your products to buyers live on-stage
You can apply to pitch your products to Sainsbury's and Selfridges live on-stage here. Applications close at midnight on 5 April. This is a great opportunity to meet buyers and showcase your products. Brands that have pitched at a Food Exchange event in past years have gone onto the shelves of Selfridges, Planet Organic, Ocado and more, so make sure you make the most of this opportunity!
What will I learn at the event?
- How to trade in markets and launch your own pop-up store
- How to prove there's a market for your product
- What health & safety accreditation your food&drink business needs
- Scaling up from kitchen table to professional manufacturing
- Top branding and packaging advice
- How to approach buyers
- How your business will benefit from a Great Taste award and how to nail your application
- How to take your business online and create a new sales channel for your business
- Much more!
To view the full schedule please go to the event website
Official Link: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/the-food-exchange-start-and-grow-your-food-drink-business-tickets-57116375617