So you’re a dab hand at baking and can knock out a sponge or two no problem. But when it comes to decorating your cake, you’re ready for some new ideas.
If that sounds familiar, this class is for you!
At Cutter & Squidge we be believe that decorating absolutely wow-cakes is something that everyone can do. Our approach to decorating is about breaking the rules; having the confidence to have fun and experiment with the ingredients to add some real personality.
So after too many requests to count we’re doing it - we’re offering classes on decorating cakes in the distinctive Cutter & Squidge style.
HERES WHAT TO EXPECT!
- Classes last two hours and are typically held on Saturdays at 3pm at our Royal Exchange store in the heart of the City of London.
- On arrival you’ll be greeted by our friendly team who’ll kit you out with an apron and get you started with some tasty treats and a Bellini or two (or a coffee or tea if you prefer).
- Classes are for up to eight people so you’ll be learning alongside other cake enthusiasts and will be able to compare results (we expect no two cakes to be the same).
- This is a hands-on class. There’ll be plenty of opportunities to get messy, eat frosting and everyone will get to work at their own station complete with all the kit needed.
- Throughout the class you’ll be able to take pictures. You can even take a picture of your finished cake on a stand in our shop window display!
- At the end we’ll box your cake up for you to take home and enjoy!
Official Link: https://cutterandsquidge.com/pages/cake-decorating-masterclasses