Online social marketplace Depop presents Depop Market London Online, a three-day pop-up market at Hackney’s Bohemia Place Markets which will bring the best of the UK Depop community together in person, for the first time.
Featuring 50 handpicked sellers from across the UK offering rare and one-of-a-kind items, all curated and waiting for a buyer, this is far from your average pop-up. Depop is known as the hub for the best of preloved fashion, enabling young people to make more sustainable shopping choices.
What to expect:
• 50 Depop traders offering unique fashion items
• 10 Vegan street food vendors, including:
o Jakes Vegan Steaks – offering Philadelphia style Cheesesteaks with a plant-based twist
o Club Cultured – offering homemade tempeh, kimchi and kombucha as well as fermented superfoods
o Little Leaf Pizza – delicious vegan pizzas with a huge range of toppings
• Delicious drinks on offer across the site
• Live music curated by Hackney-based online radio station NTS as well as performances from local artists
• Great shops, bars and restaurants surrounding the market
• A friendly, fun and relaxed atmosphere full of unusual finds
Depop Market London will be hosted at Bohemia Place Markets. At the end of each month, this new market-focused area, run by The Arcane Agency, appears within Hackney to offer the very best in food, fashion, health, beauty, crafts and wellbeing products for the local community to come and enjoy.