£46 per ticket - via Eventbrite
Special Offer: Bring a Friend and Save: 2 for £75
About the event
Being a mum requires a full tank of energy, that’s for sure. It’s no secret that it can be exhausting! Our personal energy is a fantastic thing. The more we know about it the more we are in control of it - we can start to recognise when it is running low, and take steps to boost it.
It’s not just the physical energy we have that matters - our emotional energy also has a huge impact on how we feel everyday. This workshop is designed to give you new insights on how to top up your tank - you’ll leave with a set of practical everyday strategies to better manage your energy going forward.
- The different types of energy you have and how your emotions affect your energy levels
- How to recognise changes in your energy and what to do about it
- Your personal triggers that push you into a negative or stressed emotional state
- How to craft a practical set of strategies to use to be the best version of you more of the time
- A heightened sense of awareness about your energy levels and emotional state
You'll leave feeling informed, inspired, and equipped to make some real changes.
We are baby-friendly and there is even a creche onsite too! (charge applies)
Official Link: http://www.mamaclub.co.uk/upcoming-events