London's first brunch food market has arrived! Brunch Collective will see a cornucopia of tasty and wholesome brunch dishes compete for diners’ attention every Sunday, soundtracked in the sun drenched garden of Flat Iron Square.
What To Expect :
• This ticket includes entry, 1 drink* and 3 dishes
• Exclusively designed brunch dishes by some of the UK top street food vendors
• Access to Flat Iron Square from 11am - 5pm
• Live entertainment from cultural collectives
• DIY Ketel One Bloody Mary stand
• Head massages and healing shots from the Regeneration Station (to sort out that hangover!)
• Round the corner from Borough Market and London Bridge
Already revered as London’s premier hub for street food and within just a few minutes walk of London Bridge and Borough Market, Flat Iron Square will see a selection of the cities best street foodies coming together with exclusive brunch menus. Communion will curate a selection of vinyl DJs to accompany your lazy afternoon and there will be exclusive content programmed inside the on-site Apres Lodge from cultural collectives like Advaya Initiative, Poet in the City and Embers collective.
Build your own Bloody Mary at the Ketel One DIY stand, or check in to the ‘Regeneration Station’ complete with head massages and healing shots. Whatever tonic your weekend requires, this exciting convergence of London’s emerging talents across music, food and arts have got you covered.
Sort your Sunday out!
This experience is in partnership with; Eatwith, Feast-it & Ketel One.
Brunch Street food market
Drinks available to purchase at the bar
Vegan and Veggie options
Please note - last entry to Flat Iron Square will be 4pm.
Alcoholic drinks will be available to purchase after 12pm
This ticket includes 1 drink token and 3 food tokens. You are able to purchase more food & drink on site when you arrive.
This is a ticketed event only.
*free drink can be coffee, tea, Ketel One Bloody Mary or Ketel One Espresso Martini.