The Hackney Christmas Market returns to Hackney for its second year with over 50 independent traders and a focus on conscious gifting, upcycling, ethical attire and much more! Join Christmas decoration-making and gift-making workshops on site, let the kids go wild and enjoy the all-new Santa’s Grotto and Giant Snow Globe and browse the stalls to pick up some great Christmas gifts from independent traders.
There will also be delicious street food on offer (vegan options too) as well as a fully stocked bar. Live music and entertainment will be taking place all weekend long, setting a great atmosphere for all to come along, create, browse, eat, drink and be merry!
• Over 50 independent traders
• Family-friendly fun, including Santa’s Grotto, Giant Snow Globe and Christmas trees
• Artisan Christmas gifts, ethical traders and decorations
• Swap shop and workshops – including Christmas wreath making, custom baubles, recycled card making, reusable crackers and gift-making
• Street food with vegan options and bar
• Live entertainment and a few surprises!
Hosted by the team behind the successful Hackney Vegan Village and the Ethical Emporium at Bohemia Place Markets, this Christmas market is set to be a fun-filled three weekends in a row!