Sheraton Grand London Park Lane has teamed up with French pâtissier and celebrity chef, Eric Lanlard, to bring the ‘Chocolate Box Winter Terrace’ to its five star London hotel this festive season. From 20th November, the Sheraton Grand will transform its terraces into an indulgent chocolate wonderland with opulent décor and bespoke chocolate bars, paired with decadent cocktails.
Taking inspiration from the traditional treats you would usually find in a Christmas selection box, the ‘Chocolate Box Winter Terrace’ offers five never-before-seen chocolate bars, crafted using Eric Lanlard’s exclusive recipes for the hotel. Made using the finest chocolate and premium ingredients – from a salted butter caramel bar, a dark chocolate shell encasing an oozing rich and buttery salted toffee, to a luxury white chocolate bar with a cardamom ganache decorated with edible jewels and 23 carat gold – each bar will also be paired with a delicious festive cocktail.
In addition to the limited edition Chocolate Box menu, the terraces are adorned with festive decorations to transport guests and visitors to a wintery wonderland. From premium polar bears handcrafted out of willow greeting guests at the hotel’s entrance, to bespoke mini chalets for couples and friends to snuggle up in and enjoy a festive tipple - visitors will truly be immersed into the Christmas spirit of the Sheraton Grand London. The exterior of the hotel is also embellished with a luxury curtain of twinkling lights that flow elegantly over the front of hotel.
The chocolate bars and cocktail pairings include:
• The Christmas Delight, a milk chocolate bar with a fruity tanginess containing a hazelnut praline feuiletine filling paired with an eggnog cocktail and served in an elegant festive bauble with a candy-cane straw
• The Winter Rose, a white chocolate shell encasing a cardamom ganache and pistachio praline bar paired with a non-alcoholic creamy cocktail created with notes of rose and cinnamon
• The Sweet & Spicy, a 65% cacao dark chocolate bar with a refreshing spearmint fondant layer and completed with red marbling, is to be enjoyed with a warm rum based cocktail. Served in a glass teapot for two, perfect for sharing on the terrace during a chilly London evening, the cocktail is made with sweet honey and garnished with dry orange drawing out the minty twang in the chocolate
• Copper Chokoreto, an ‘Andoa’ organic milk chocolate bar with a zesty Japanese yuzu ganache centre and copper lustre, paired with a gin based cocktail with a strong citrus taste
• The Stag, a dark chocolate casing surrounding a rich and buttery salted toffee centre bar, is to be experienced with a Dalmore whisky based cocktail with hints of coffee and spice
The cocktail and chocolate bar pairings are available to enjoy on both of the hotel terraces, priced at £16. Sheraton Grand’s Chocolate Box Winter Terrace is open from 20th November 2019 until 4th January 2020. For further information, please visit www.sheratonparklane.com.
Official Link: https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/longr-sheraton-grand-london-park-lane/