The London Games Festival champions and showcases the cultural power of interactive entertainment. In 2017 it drew in over 50,000 people to key venues across the capital including Trafalgar Square, Somerset House, Southbank and Tobacco Dock. There was something for all audiences, from a Cosplay parade through the City of London through to a series of inspiring talks and quirky Fringe events.
- Games Character Parade on 6th April at 12:30
- The third Games Finance Market (3rd - 4th April) the only event of its kind in the UK, connecting 60 games studios with 60 global games investors
- Now Play This (6th-14th April) the festival of playful work and experimental game design at Somerset House
- London’s largest games event EGX Rezzed (4th-6th April), a showcase of PC and indie games, at Tobacco Dock
- The BAFTA Games Awards on 4th April Queen Elizabeth Hall, Southbank
The London Games Festival 2019 opens with the second annual LGF HUB, a central home for our agenda-setting summits, galleries, demo zone, international pavilions, networking spaces and more.