Enjoy a fun family day out among hundreds of live butterflies and moths in our tropical butterfly house.
The exhibition includes a kaleidoscope of colourful species ethically sourced from Central and South America, Africa and Asia.
Follow the trail through a tropical habitat of flowers, vines and foliage. As butterflies fly overhead, you'll pass chomping caterpillars, glistening chrysalises and busy feeding stations.
Kids can discover fascinating butterfly facts and use a magnifier to admire the intricate details and diversity of these beautiful creatures.
Butterfly house highlights include:
- watching a butterfly emerge from its chrysalis and unfold its wings for the first time
- searching for caterpillars hidden in the foliage, at different life stages and sizes
- seeing butterflies feed on nectar and fruit
- observing butterflies interact with each other
- receiving butterfly-friendly tips and advice from the Butterfly House team