From tomorrow we are sharing a selection of our talks which look at some of the creative arts that Sarabande supports: art, fashion, film and jewellery.
Tune in tomorrow at 5pm London time when we’ll be kicking off with the fabulous Academy Award winning costume designer Colleen Atwood in conversation with Eddie Redmayne.
And it doesn’t stop there, check in for a new talk released every day at 5pm:
- Friday 27 March: The Clothing of the Character: Colleen Atwood in conversation with Eddie Redmayne
- Saturday 28 March: Francesca Amfitheatrof in conversation with Harriet Quick
- Sunday 29 March: Image ownership in the digital age with Navaz Battliwalla and Ruth Burstall and Iona Silverman from legal firm Baker McKenzie
- Monday 30 March: Building your digital strategy with Lauren Indvik and Karinna Nobbs
- Tuesday 31 March: Camp: Notes on Fashion. Andrew Bolton in conversation with Liam Freeman.
- Wednesday 1 April: A-COLD-WALL*'s Samuel Ross in conversation with Bunny Kinney
- Thursday 2 April: Grayson Perry
- Friday 3 April: Script to screen: How to get your films made with Amy Jackson, Olivier Kaempfer, and Fiona Lamptey.
- Saturday 4 April: Get your film seen: How to market your film with Saam Farahmand, Bunny Kinney and Dr. Rebekah Louisa Smith
- Sunday 5 April: Jake Chapman in conversation with Mark Sanders
- Monday 6 April: Juno Calypso
- Tuesday 7 April: Maggi Hambling OBE in conversation with James Cahill
- Wednesday 8 April: Thom Browne in conversation with Tim Blanks
- Thursday 9 April: Tim Walker in conversation with Molly Goddard