The Royal Opera House will be offering a free programme of curated online broadcasts, musical masterclasses and cultural insights that get under the skin of both ballet and opera and offer everyone a unique look behind the scenes at one of the world's most famous cultural institutions.
In this uncertain time, and as productions and events are postponed at the Royal Opera House and around the world, we have created a schedule of free broadcasts and live content that audiences can access for free anywhere, anytime across the globe, bringing both ballet and opera to every home and every device. This will include the following productions offered on demand and for free via the ROH’s Facebook and YouTube channels:
- Peter and the Wolf, The Royal Ballet, 2010 – 27 March 2020, 7pm
- Acis and Galatea, The Royal Opera, 2009 – 3 April 2020, 7pm
- Così fan tutte, The Royal Opera, 2010 – 10 April 2020, 7pm
- The Metamorphosis, The Royal Ballet, 2013 – 17 April 2020, 7pm
- Gloriana, The Royal Opera, 2013 – 24 April 2020, 7pm
- The Winter’s Tale, The Royal Ballet, 2014 – 1 May 2020, 7pm