NEED SOME GOOD NEWS? FIVE GUYS HAS LAUNCHED THREE NEW DESSERT SHAKES; BANOFFEE PIE, MILLIONAIRE SHORTBREAD AND STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE
• The UK’s favourite fast food restaurant has introduced a brand-new range of must-try Dessert Shakes in three irresistible flavours; Banoffee Pie, Millionaire Shortbread and Strawberry Cheesecake
• Launching in stores nationwide from Saturday 11th July and available for click & collect, Deliveroo 9th July: The UK’s favourite burger restaurant, Five Guys, is launching a brand-new range of Dessert Shakes, inspired by the UK’s favourite sweet treats this Saturday 11th July.
Following on from the success of the Gingerbread Milkshake which launched in store last October, the selection of decadent desserts are the third new addition to the Five Guys menu since the restaurant launched into the UK in 2013.
Starting with a premium shake that was specially formulated for Five Guys, the creamy, dense texture is complimented with an authentic vanilla flavor and blended with the new flavor combinations to create three must-try shakes in familiar flavors; Banoffee Pie, Millionaire Shortbread and Strawberry Cheesecake (£5.50 each). Plus, in line with Five Guys fully customisable menu, diners can add a combination of any of the 11 mix-in milkshake ingredients to create a truly bespoke dessert, including peanut butter, Double Stuffed Oreos and even bacon. The launch follows the reopening of stores across the UK for dine-in, in addition to the click & collect, takeaway and delivery service which a selection of stores continued to offer during national lockdown. As temperatures are expected to rise next week, Five Guys fans can flock to one of the 105 open stores nationwide, to enjoy the new-shakes in-restaurant or al fresco. Five Guys Dessert Shakes:
• Banoffee Pie – Banana, Salted Caramel & Biscuit
• Millionaire Shortbread – Chocolate, Salted Caramel and Biscuit
• Strawberry Cheesecake – Strawberry and Biscuit
Five Guys 11 milkshake mix-in ingredients to choose from are:
• Fresh Whole Strawberries
• Double Stuffed Oreos
• Fresh Banana
• Peanut Butter
• Five Guys unique Apple wood smoked bacon, cooked and crumbled
• Salted Caramel
• Malted Milk
The new Dessert Shakes are the same price as the original customisable milkshake menu at a cost of £5.50. Five Guys’ Dessert Shakes will be available in stores nationwide for a limited time only, subject to availability. -Ends- About Five Guys: Five Guys was established in 1986 by the Murrell family in Virginia and launched in the UK in 2013, opening in Covent Garden on 4th July.
Five Guys prides itself on using the freshest ingredients, and customers can find out which local farm the potatoes have come from by checking out the restaurant’s notice board. This results in delicious burgers and fries of the highest quality, burgers are grilled to order, whilst the fries are hand cut every morning and cooked in peanut oil to create a mouth-watering taste. Using fresh ingredients there are 250,000 possible combinations to order your burger at Five Guys as well as over 1,000 possible ways to customise your milkshake!