Since World Pasta Day (this Sunday 25th Oct) is fast approaching, we bring you great news. especially during these uncertain times; Emilia’s Crafted Pasta will be doing their annual FREE PASTA!
More than 600 of pasta-loving guests celebrated their favourite carb with Emilia's for free last year – and this year they are aiming to serve even more (despite social distancing and reduced seating capacity). It will be their BIGGEST giveaway and for the first time both the St Katherine Docks and the Aldgate branches are partaking!
Guests will be able to choose from seven of our best-loved signature pasta dishes to celebrate World Pasta Day between 12pm – 4pm and 5pm – 10pm on Sunday 25th Oct. Among the choices are silky-smooth golden ribbons of pappardelle paired with a 4-hour, slow-cooked Bolognese sauce made with ‘pasture for life’ certified 100% grass-fed organic beef mince from a small farm outside Bristol – which becomes even more indulgent with the addition of fresh béchamel. We also have creamy homemade basil pesto paired with casarecce, which allows the sauce to nestle in its twists, plus 5 other favourites.
To ensure the giveaway runs smoothly, the following apply:
· We would ask all guests queue respecting the government’s social distancing guidelines
· We offer one 1 fresh pasta dish per person per sitting. Drinks, antipasti and desserts are not included, but guests can buy them off the standard menu (optional)
· In order to seat as many people as possible, we will be limiting table time to 1.5-hours. Each group is also limited to six people.
· You’ll need to be a follower of Emilia’s Crafted Pasta on Tik Tok and Instagram to claim your free pasta, please be ready to show this on the door 😊
· Subject to availability – we will of course do our best to have plenty of crafted pasta ready for you!