A beloved staple of London’s winter season, Somerset House’s spectacular courtyard will be transformed this year into a glorious festive destination with a uniquely Swiss winter vibe courtesy of Switzerland Tourism.
Hailed as one of the capital’s favourite winter experiences, Skate at Somerset House signals the start of the festive period with unrivalled skating, contemporary music and tasty food and drink. From skating lessons with Skate School and our Chilled Out sessions, onwards to trailblazing DJs on the rink-side decks, there's something for everyone.
You can also expect...
- Specially curated sessions inspired by the Swiss regions of Bern, Lucerne and Valais
- A new series of rink-side decks takeovers at Skate Lates with Rock Angel
- Our West Wing restaurant Chalet Suisse by Jimmy Garcia, in partnership with Switzerland Tourism
- The ultimate rink-side view at Skate Lounge by Whispering Angel, where you can enjoy a glass of Provence Rosé
- A pop-up store, Shelter Boutique, stocking a handpicked selection of pre-loved vintage, designer and high-street clothing and gifts, brought to you by HSBC UK
- A glorious 40ft Christmas tree, decorated by Swiss International Air Lines