My friend and I visited this establishment last night. We ordered their Phad Thai and a Red Curry with steamed rice. No sooner had the waitress taken our order than the food was delivered to our table (less than 2 minutes). Upon tasting both dishes, we realised the food was not hot, nor was it even warm, it was barely above room temperature. We attempted to get the attention of the waitress and several other members of staff, who seemed more concerned about stopping trick or treaters from entering the restaurant, than attending to us. When they finally came over, several minutes later, they refused to accept our complaint. They said the food had been sitting there for a while, to which we responded we had been trying to get their attention for some time and had not eaten any, other than 1 bite to discover it had not been cooked to an appropriate temperature. We asked for fresh dishes to be provided, knowing that re-heated rice is one of the most common causes of food poisoning, but they refused.
Upon standing up to leave, without haven eaten, the waitress said in a raised voice, "stop f**king complaining our food is f**king hot". Not wanting to cause more of a scene, we left, but needless to say we will never go there again.
I was appalled with the customer service, not to mention the dangers of serving cold re-heated food.