The Cuming Museum
Old Walworth Town Hall, 151 Walworth Road , SE17 1RY
ABOUT: The Cuming Museum in Southwark, opened by Lord Rothchild in 1906, is a museum of Southwark's history as well as being home to the collection of the Cuming family. When Henry Syer Cuming died in 1902, he left the collection, that was his and his father Richardís, to the Metropolitan Borough of Southwark.
|ADDRESS:||Old Walworth Town Hall, 151 Walworth Road , SE17 1RY|
|MAP:||See The Cuming Museum on a map|
|TELEPHONE:||+44 (0)207 525 2332 |
|Elephant & Castle|
The Cuming Museum offers an extensive education programme for primary schools and adults as well as putting on special events in connection with the latest temporary exhibitions which it has on.
Admission is free and it is open Tusdays - Saturdays: 10.00 - 17.00
There are currently no questions about The Cuming Museum.