Competition closes: Saturday the 15th September Competition expired
With London set to get busier than ever over the next few months, it’s not hard to imagine that your everyday commute will leave you even more hot and bothered than usual!
But no need to sweat it. Just follow our top tips from the experts at Right Guard and you’ll end up at your destination cool, calm and protected!
1) You may not want to forfeit that extra 15 minutes in bed, but giving yourself plenty of time to get to your destination is the best way to avoid a stressful journey and make sure you arrive calm and collected.
2) Start the day right with Right Guard’s refreshing and deodorising Xtreme Cool with Air-Conditioning Effect Shower Gel (£1.99).
3) Travel light. Instead of carrying a shoulder bag that weighs half your body weight, for those ‘just in case moments’, try a messenger bag or backpack.
4) Use a re-usable water bottle and carry it at all times. Not only does this mean you’ll be able to stay hydrated all day, you’ll also be doing your bit for the environment.
5) Layer up. Going from an air-conditioned office to a stuffy bus or tube can be a recipe for disaster. By wearing a couple of removable layers, you can adjust your outfit depending on your temperature and environment.
6) If there is no air-conditioning on your usual mode of transport or in the office, a nifty hand fan can be a great, convenient replacement.
7) Make sure you use a good, scientifically tested anti-perspirant to keep those dread sweat patches at bay. Right Xtreme Cool with Air-Conditioning Effect aerosol (£2.29) not only keeps you protected for up to 72 hours, it also delivers a refreshing cooling effect thanks to its use of menthol and eucalyptus.
8) Most importantly, try to take your commute in your stride. Relax and enjoy the ride!
We’ve got a year’s supply of Right Xtreme Cool with Air-Conditioning Effect sets to giveaway to one lucky winner.
To enter, just answer the following question:
How long does Right Xtreme Cool with Air-Conditioning Effect keep you protected for?
A couple of minutes
This competition has expired, we're not accepting any more entries, sorry