Throughout the weekend. Visit walklondon.org.uk for details.
About the event
Explore London on foot with one of Transport for London’s (TfL's) 40 free guided walks for people of all ages and abilities.
Whether you enjoy learning about cinema, public art or the history of the LGBTQ+ community in London, or discovering some of the 200 open spaces in the Square Mile, there’s something for everyone. Walks include:
* #BehindEveryGreatCity Suffragette City – learn more about the history of the Suffragettes’ fight for Votes for Women. Part of Mayor of London Sadiq Khan’s new campaign for gender equality.
* From Prejudice to Pride – a walk through the history and struggles of London’s LGBTQ+ community.
* Family Favourites – the walk that's also a quiz, with prizes for the children.
* The City Sculpture Trail – featuring a pony, a parachute and other peculiarities.
* A Challenging Walk, the Greatest Rewards –muddy, steep and strenuous, but with outstanding rewards.