Saturday mornings in April: 09.45 - 13.00
(7th 14th 21st and 28th)
£475 - Pre-booking required.
About the event
MBSR is the most researched and recognised mindfulness course. Taught in a variety of formats all around the world, the program combines an experiential introduction to mindfulness practice with the latest science and practical techniques to help us navigate our increasingly complicated and often stressful lives.
Neil teaches the MBSR program over 4 half-day sessions, one per week for 4 weeks.
Each session will include a combination of mindfulness practices, gentle movement practices, facilitated group discussion, along with home practices to complete between sessions.
This course is open to all. No experience of mindfulness meditation is required. You will find yourself alongside a mix of hardworking professionals, full-time parents, mindfulness newbies, meditation enthusiasts, and everyone in between. In short – this course is for you.
- 4 half-day workshops in North London (Highbury).
- MBSR Manual
- MBSR Guided audio meditations for home practice
- Signed copy of Neil’s book: 100 Mindfulness Meditations
- CD of Neil’s album: 10 Mindfulness Meditations
- Email support with Neil Seligman over course duration (within reason)
- Certificate of completion signed by Neil Seligman
Official Link: https://neilseligman.com/event/mbsr-course/