The first Mindful Drinking Festival that we ran in summer 2017 at Bermondsey Square went so well that we've decided to do another summer one The summer festival, will feature a vast range of innovative drinks to taste and buy, as well as talks from producers and some new product launches.
- Zero to 0.5% abv drinks; beers, wines, adult soft drinks.
- 25 stalls with innovative beverages.
- Talks and tastings from producers and experts.
- Non-alcoholic mocktails and mulled drinks.
- Free samples of some of the newest and most exciting drinks available.
- Inspirational talks from mindful drinkers, comedians and authors (go to our home page for details and to book tickets for each.)
-Great live music from local musicians.
The festivals are free to attend – check out our homepage to book various ticketed talks and events within the festival.
Heineken® 0.0 are the lead sponsor for this Festival and have been leading the charge in the low and no alcohol category and this has been driven by the great taste of the no-alcohol beer and the fact it only has 69 calories. With the rising wellness movement meaning more people are choosing a balanced lifestyle, it would be really great to see this featured in the event description. Please see the below quote from a Heineken spokesperson and the attached press release for more information: Nic Casby, Heineken® UK Brand Director, says: “We’re really proud to be leading the trend for alcohol-free drinks and to be a major part of this great festival. There is now more choice than ever, and the beauty is with Heineken® 0.0 now you can enjoy a beer at any time of day.