Back again for the seventh year, the London institution that is Bounce’s Anti Valentines Party is back on Thursday 14th February. Come celebrate just how good you are at NOT being in love, and sheer joy of being single at Bounce’s MOST EPIC party to date.
This not a love festival. This is not a place to hold hands or swap emotions with a partner. There will be no tender touching. No furtive glances. If Paris is the city of love, then Bounce is the village of casual friends. This is one London venue that won’t be sinking under the weight of loved up loonies this Valentine’s. Instead we’ll be smashing apart heart shaped piñatas, drinking cocktails and experiencing true love by way of pepperoni pizza, Ping Pong and a playlist that includes empowering numbers from TCL.
At just £6 your Anti Valentine’s Party ticket will get you:
- Unlimited Ping Pong & Wonderball
- Giant heart shaped piñatas ready to be smashed
- Love Police breaking up any ‘Romance Rebels’
- Group games and tournaments organised by the formally romantic Bounce Games Gurus
- Europe’s best music for partygoers to shake themselves on the dance floor, from DJ Shredded Pete, an incredibly single dude* (*not strictly true)
- And… prizes of the liquid variety
So if you’re up for the ultimate anti-romance party, head down to Bounce Farringdon on Thursday 14th February.