Chaos Theory presents an evening of noise, math rock, prog and post-rock, as we celebrate Bristol trio Memory Of Elephant's debut album Beachballin'. This will be the first place you'll be able to pick up a copy.
Memory of Elephants - Noisy cacophony, spliced with intricately complex composition, spliced with soaring post-rock jams. Always an amazing time.
HAG - Riotous punk and stoner rock from the London trio.
Upcdownc - Krautrock meets heavy sludge. After their brilliant set at 9 Years Of Chaos, we couldn't wait to get them back.
- There's a small step into the building with an additional two steps up to the bar level
- The live music venue is on the first floor, up two flights of steps
- There is a railing on the right side of the stairs up until the top five steps, when it stops
- There are ample unisex toilets on both floors
- There is a small bar in the upstairs venue, limited to five different brands of canned beer, cider and soft drinks