Chill out to some smooth sounds at the first ever North End Road Sunday Market. Busking pods and live music areas will play host to around 20 up and coming bands and musicians
Bands confirmed for the day include:
• Punk – Surf - Rock
From the Cave
• Alternative genre 3-piece band
Kansas City Theatre
• A newly formed band that play fun party rock – always a good crown pleaser
• 16-year old jazz pianist Gabriel Margolis plays with seasoned bass player Sandy Burnett.
• Indie Rock
• PJ's Memphis Madness perform Wild Rock n Roll / Rockabilly / Country & Blues. Rockin classics from the 50's to 80's.
• A super cool, brilliant opera singer
• A Music at the Market regular
• a professional musician specialising in bass guitar and the Chapman Stick
Jenny & David
• A popular French pop rock duo
• Australian singer guitarist
• Spanish guitarist, plays a mixture of classical, mainly Spanish, Flamenco and Jazz/pop
Jonathan Hughes & Friends
• Performing and singing popular songs
• Music from a variety of cultural influences, plays drums, guitar and keyboard
• Singer and guitar player
Solana & Gabriel
• Sibling duo singer and guitarist
Following the success of its popular seasonal showcases, this award-winning Fulham street market is giving music and food lovers a place to relax and unwind with its new Sunday offering.
More than 150 stalls will line the traffic-free street which is home to shops and eateries that cater for a variety of tastes from fresh produce and speciality ingredients through to middle eastern cuisine and the best vegan pizzas in town.
Official Link: http://www.lbhf.gov.uk/business/markets/north-end-road-market