Twisted Circus takes over Shaka Zulu every Saturday!
Twisted Circus (@TwistedCircusUK) is a huge national party previously hosted at iconic locations such as Indigo o2 & Bloomsbury Ballroom. More than just a party, our weird and wonderful circus acts perform throughout the night and shape your evening to anything our imagination can conceive! 15mins of Entertaining performances take place 3 times every Saturday from fire breathers to contortionists, the acts combine to create a truly twisted party experience*.
Located in the Stables Market in Camden and based over two floors, Shaka Zulu is the perfect place to spend your Saturday night. The DJs play the best of House, Funky House, Commercial R&B and Club Classics.
Twisted Circus is a must for anyone looking for something a bit different this Saturday!
*entertainment / performances throughout the night. Subject to change and vary from week to week.
Dress code: Gents – Smart / Casual
I.D: Required for all Guests attending
*TWISTED BIRTHDAY PACKAGE* - £200
A Free bday entry ticket
A Reserved Table Area
2x Rose Wine
Cake/Spakler Show (we provide)
Discounted tickets for friends at £10 each
Gold – £620
1x Ciroc Magnum
1x Laurent Perrier Rose Champagne
(6 Free Entries)
Platinum – £800
1x Ciroc Magnum
2x Belaire Luxe
1x Don Julio Blanco
(8 Free entries)
King’s – £1.000
3x Ciroc flavour
3x Perrier – Jouet Grand Brut Champagne
1x House Spirits
(10 free entries)
*N.B. Club tables are usually available from 10.00pm.
Guests may choose their own drinks should they prefer a minimum spend table. £100 deposit required to confirm a table booking and the balance is payable on the night
Contact Event Manager Van To Book Guestlist & Table areas
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR TICKET PURCHASES
1. This ticket entitles the ticket holder to a single entrance until midnight, after which a surcharge will be required.
2. It is advised to arrive 2200 to avoid queuing times.
3. Only guests with table reservations entitled to a jump the queue.
4. On arrival to the club bring your E-mail confirmation and the card used to purchase the tickets. Once you reach the front of the queue your information will be checked off by the door host for entrance.
5. The ticket holder must adhere to the venues entrance guidelines (age “over 18s”, Dress code: Smart, Shoes and Shirt. No trainers or sportswear. Ladies High Heels. Intoxication, gender balance etc.) for full details contact the event manager or check w